06 May Exact Leak Detection
Posted at 19:50h in News
ELECTRO SCAN is now proudly represented by BAU/Hopkins and The JWB Company
Discover What Electro Scan has to offer
How do you really locate where the leaks are in a water main? How do you know how much water is actually leaking? COMING in 2021 from Electro Scan: Next Generation Water Leak Detection and Water Loss Services. Automatically locates leaks within 3/8″ and measures the outflow in gallons per minute. Detailed reports are available quickly!
DE NORA WEBINAR
March 25 | 11:00am
Attendees will learn about ozone generation, why it’s so effective for traditional and new applications, how it compares to other wastewater and drinking water treatment options and what operators can do to build resiliency into their treatment works in the face of unplanned environmental disasters. The webinar will look at case studies and discuss real-world applications.
- Hear how ozone is being used effectively in municipal drinking and wastewater treatment plants for a range of water treatment needs
- Ensure regulatory compliance around contaminants of emerging concern: learn what are they, how they are regulated, and how ozone can be part of the solution
- Learn how combining ozone and biologically active filtration can treat constituents of emerging concern and unwanted disinfection byproducts
- Review the pros and cons of ozone treatment and consider how ozone compares to other technologies
- Ensure existing ozone treatment systems are operating at maximum effectiveness, understanding the impact of an effective maintenance program
- Build resiliency into your operations
- Hear about how ozone generation addressed real treatment concerns with user case study discussions