06 May Proudly Representing De Nora
BAU/Hopkins now represents DE NORA
Electrode and Water Technologies that WORK!
Ozone is an effective and growing option for water and wastewater treatment that has been used for many years to tackle applications including taste and odor, color, THM & HAAs, iron and manganese and cyanobacteria, but Ozone is also a reliable technology to address contaminants of emerging concern, particularly pharmaceutical micropollutants, mycotoxins, and 1,4 dioxane.
De Nora Capital Controls | Ozone
DE NORA WEBINAR
March 25 | 11:00am
- Hear how ozone is being used effectively in municipal drinking and wastewater treatment plants for a range of water treatment needs
- Ensure regulatory compliance around contaminants of emerging concern: learn what are they, how they are regulated, and how ozone can be part of the solution
- Learn how combining ozone and biologically active filtration can treat constituents of emerging concern and unwanted disinfection byproducts
- Review the pros and cons of ozone treatment and consider how ozone compares to other technologies
- Ensure existing ozone treatment systems are operating at maximum effectiveness, understanding the impact of an effective maintenance program
- Build resiliency into your operations
- Hear about how ozone generation addressed real treatment concerns with user case study discussions